River Top Resort - Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Luxury Lodging on the Lower Mountain Fork
The Kingfisher Cabin at River Top Resort is a 750-square foot, 1-bedroom, 1-bath log cabin with a large sleeping loft. It sleeps 6 guests comfortably and has incredible views of the river below.
The Grandview’s great room has a 20-ft cathedral ceiling with 3 tiers of floor-to-ceiling glass on the river-side. It is 1,050 square feet, has 2 bedrooms with walk-in closets and 2 full baths. Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the living room has a queen sleeper sofa. The Grandview sleeps 8 guests comfortably.
Convenient River Access
A large deck is perched above the river below the Grandview cabin. Steps down from the deck lead to a wide concrete landing at the waters’ edge with steps right into the river! All River Top Resort guests can use the river deck and landing for easy access to the beautiful and refreshing Lower Mountain Fork River.
Luxury — Privacy — River View
Cabin Amenities Include:
- PET friendly
- FREE Wifi
- Private hot tubs
- Gas fireplace
- High definition TV with DIRECTV Package and DVD player
- Iron, ironing board, blow dryer
- Central heat and air
- Tastefully and comfortably furnished
- Comfortable beds, all linens and towels provided
- Rustic log furniture and cabin decor
- Utensils, cups, dinnerware, pots and pans provided
- Park-style charcoal grills
- Coffee provided and complimentary bottle of wine
Resort Amenities Include:
- Fire pit with firewood provided
- 12-person picnic table at river bank
- Easy Convenient, direct river access on property
- Large deck on river with tables and chairs
- Adirondack chairs for comfort and viewing river
- Fishing and swimming right at property
- Kayaks and canoe provided at reasonable additional fee
River Top Resort is all about comfort, relaxation, peacefulness and privacy. The property is located at the very north end of the river road which gets very little traffic each day. Guests are surrounded by nature and all kinds of outdoor fun. Literally steps out your door is the Lower Mountain Fork River. River Top Resort sits on 3 acres of pristine land, on a bluff 30 feet above the river, giving you 500 feet of river frontage. This portion of the river flows out of Broken Bow Lake dam and has a steady flow of cool water -- great for floating and fishing nearly year round!