The Kingfisher Cabin at River Top Resort is a 750-square foot, 1-bedroom, 1-bath log cabin with a large sleeping loft. The first floor master bedroom has a queen-sized rustic cedar bed and chest-of-drawers. The sleeping loft has queen- and twin-sized beds, a built-in-the-wall chest-of-drawers and a hidden storage area for luggage and other large items.
The Kingfisher Cabin is equipped with washer and dryer, a 43-inch flat-screen high-definition TV with DIRECTV, and a fully-appointed kitchen. The cabin has a gas-log fireplace and has been professionally decorated and furnished to provide a warm and cozy, home-away-from-home atmosphere.
The cabin comfortably accommodates 6 guests. Like our original Grandview Cabin, the Kingfisher is perched atop the high bank overlooking the Lower Mountain Fork River and has amazing views of the river from both levels inside the cabin. The cabin has a wide, covered porch on the river side with ample seating. A 5-person outdoor hot tub and large charcoal grill are provided. All guests have access to the 14 x 24-foot deck on the river below the Grandview Cabin and wireless internet on the property.
Features and Amenities:
•750 square feet of living space
• Sleeps 6 comfortably (maximum occupancy)
• 1 Bedroom - Queen
• Rustic cedar furniture, master bedroom
• Walk-in closet in master bedroom
• 1 Bath
• Sleeping Loft - Queen & Twin
• Washer and Dryer
• 43-inch HDTV with DIRECTV and DVD player
• Access to river deck below Grandview Cabin
• 5-person outdoor hot tub
• All bedding and towels provided
• Pine flooring, walls & ceilings throughout
• Central heating and AC
• 8 pine plank & log benches along river's edge
• Outside fire pit with log seating
• Firewood provided free-of-charge