Maps & Directions
River Top Resort of Broken Bow, Oklahoma offers great views, amenities, and all the comforts of home. These cabins are great for any occasion!
Directions to River Top Resort from Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Note: River Top Resort directional signs are posted at each intersection/turn listed below, beginning at Craig Road.
- From Hwy 259 in Broken Bow, go east 6 miles on U.S. Hwy 70 to Craig Road. (Note: Craig Rd. is just past Bailey Lumber but on opposite (right/south) side of highway. If you cross the Mountain Fork River bridge, you have gone roughly one-half mile too far).
- Turn right (south) on Craig Road.
- Go 2.7 miles to big curve towards the right (west). Instead of taking the curve, however, bear left (straight), still heading due south.
- Go 1 mile to "T" in road. Turn left (east) at "T". Continue east for another mile to fork and go left (back north). Go approximately one-half mile and make a slight left turn at fence with River Top Resort sign. Continue another quarter mile or so until you reach River Top Resort. (Note: This road ends at a green gate at north end of resort property, just past the Grandview cabin).
- Turn right into parking area between the Grandview and Kingfisher cabins. The Grandview cabin on the left has a blue metal roof. The Kingfisher cabin on the right has a light-green metal roof.
1002 Red Fox Rd, Broken Bow, OK 74728
River Top Resort
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
River Top Resort is 10 miles southeast of Broken Bow and a short 25-minute drive to Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, and Cedar Creek Golf Course.